Wednesday

hi guys im dropping a post again guys again...
well i decided to write bout form 5 bcz i don't talk much about my school....
well form 5...
Lets just say is UPTIGHT....
but in all that i maintain my slumberness ( what do you expect from a king? )
well coming back to the point , after 2 months away from school other from the lab nothing change...
i mean my 'all so great principle' still have the donald duck syndrome(wakaka)...
Dr Puva like ming wai said still as shiny as it is....
Prefects are still so...... uptight!
ish~
haha...
aLrite .... i signed for kasturi this year plan to stick to it until SPM is done (for the first time)
hmm... what else i did ? ( cant remember... swt)
Frankly , i'm a guy that don't give a damm about my school ...
DONT BLAME ME FOR WHO I AM
i mean school with all friends and all ... i mean dont get offended
i now prefer to hang with my church friends more than you guys...
they are way fun...
haha but i still love you guys ^^
swt... = =
haha... big feeling after posting.. im gonna be an outcast in the school

New Years Resolution

1) GROW CLOSER TO GOD
2) SPM (well you all noe it)
3)Wish that i can closer to those i was not really close in 2007
4) well... her ?
5) laptop ^^
6) Keys to my future CAR

im seriously loving my BLOG... its well... me...

No comments: