Saturday

COLLEGE =(

im now sitting in front of the comp listening to RJA- your guardian angel...
that has totally turn me emo...
shit... just had a talk with my mom...
about college...
suddenly is all bout the future..
my parents is not pressuring me ...
i'm so glad...
they tell me to do what i liked...
or what am i passionate about...

the problem...
i have no idea what am i into??!!!
i planned to go mass comm...
i dont wan my life to be dull.... i wan it to a fun and exciting life....
i dun wan to end up one day with my white hair sitting infront of the computer doing a daily routine...
but should i ????
oh crap...
i feel soo shitty right now...

this is really pressuring me...
is not really that my parents are asking me to pick what they think is best...
is more like my parents is asking me to pick what i think is the best for me...
that more pressuring...
serious...
is not the first time that i had to make a decision ...
but is really considered one the biggest one i think up till now...
im really afraid that i'll end up in something i dont like ...
and regretting it...
shittt...
i really want to swear now...
but don't really see the point...
it still leaves me hanging...
when i was young i promise i won't make a big fuss out of this...
but easier said than done...
so...ANYONE ADVICE ???

oh please god...
yes... god...
my father...
pick for me yah ?
please ???
im soo blur now...
please ???
im so lost....
please ???
really...
i need to get this off my mind ASAP...
i got to focus on SPM....
is not over...
so god please...
somehow another please speak to me...
or better show me ...
please...
i need your guidance



COLLEGE i plan to go...
KDU
INTI
HELP
Taylors


please anyone out there any advice will do....
comment me yah ...

~SOUR TIMES~

2 comments:

ru said...

Well, to some extent, it is true that you gotta do what you LIKE. Doing something you enjoy just makes it a whole lot easier and more fun! If MComm is what you have your heart set on, then I say, "Go for it!" ...BUT keep your options wide. Never limit yourself to certain choices only. I was once like you babe. Lost and confused, not knowing exactly what I want post-SPM. But it came to me, in time. Honestly, the hotel line is not what I initially had in mind but I'm here today. Doing this, and boy am I glad 'cause I DO like what I'm doing.
I can understand that you want your life to be hip, hot and whatnot (cause when I was in High School I use to tell myself the same thing) but now that I'm here, it's somewhat different. Also, pursue something you not only like but will also guarantee you a job when you've graduated. I know that's a li'l too far, a li'l scary not to mention, but that's reality babe. Do you know how many jobless/unemployed grads are out there? Yeah, so you get my drift. Also, you mentioned you plan to go to one of those colleges listed. I say, that's good, at least you have in mind where you wanna end up. but keep your options open. I was like you also. Listing only the 'well-advertised' colleges. Another thing to consider is the atmosphere and ambiance of the college. That is vital as well. cause you will be there for like 2.5 yrs at least. If you are adventurous enough, take a trip to them colleges. It's not only fun but also an eye-opener. Another option is to survey. Ask friends and family for their opinions and whatnot. A lot can be derived from there. Oh something just popped into my mind! Mass Comm! Check out this college too: IACT. The Mass Comm courses offered there are pretty cool. And the students there are warm. It's near KDU. The only downside, it's far from where we're living lorr.

Like you said, what you gotta do right now is concentrate on that darn examination that is coming this November. It's still not to late to brush up now. Do so well that you don't have to worry about whether or not you made the grade to pursue what you want in college. Do so well that grades are not an issue for you to qualify for any courses. Do so friggin well that you can obtain scholarship from the institute and help lift the burden ($) of yer parents.

So anywho, yeah, it's very common to not know what you want at the present moment. Heck, how can we decide which field we wanna commit to and get into 5 years down the line, only at the age of 17? Take it slow... There's plenty of time after SPM to think bout where you wanna pursue your tertiary education.

Til then, cheers babe!

Shou said...

woww..... thanks... your the best... hahah... felt better now... actually for the past few weeks... cause... i come to a point that i dont really care bout college already.... i wanna pass my SPM thats all right now... =)))