Monday

the past.



had gathering at my cousin's place...
dear old jian jian is goin to UK for studies..
my mom and had a couple of drinks...
well actually alot of drinks...
but still was nice you know drinking with your mom...
then my dad comes up and shows everybody some old video tapes ....
hahaha ...
i tell you it was the best thing ever !!!
it was like when i was 1-3 year old...
all the tapes were soo sweet...
haha i had a tail behind my hair last time...
hahah i had nice hair since last time...
wow.. no wonder...
my cousin hair were so geeky...
i mean at the time it was cool..
but i mean i was having the 21st century hair at time already !!!
how cool is that !!!!
ahahha...,
ohh and the sweetest of them all...
was my parents wedding..
even tough my mom wasnt Christian at time...
they had a buddist wedding thingi in suits and gaunt...
but my mom and my dad....
they smile trough out the wedding...
and the way they look at each other in the eye is just so...
wow...
i knew at that time they never doubted each other...
both of them knowing...
that they were meant for each other...
arhhh~ i really hope one day be like them...
being sure that my future XXX is right one ...

ohhh another thing...
in the video i was playing with my dad some rambo thingi...
and it was embrassing...
but then...
suddenly...
the video caught my dad alone...
doing some kungfu kicks!!!
and he was like doing that shouting thingi when he start kicking...
hahahah DAMM FUNNNY...
everybody laugh at him !!!



me and my 2nd brother...
hahah i love the HAT !!!


~SWEET TIMES~






No comments: