Friday

8days 7 nights.

hey guys, been away for a week now...
haha i'm finally back home !!! whee~
but its a bit quiet now...
no COUSINS...
no CRAZY FRIENDS...
no MIDNIGHT ADVENTURES...
its just me and the comp...
:(


haha, anyways...
i spent 4 days in BALI 1st..
i was AMAZING !!!
i spent so much money...
actually not much...
but yeah, i got myself alottt of stuff...
overall it was pretty funn, beautiful and cheap !!!
haha... i also sat on a very expensive funn fast water ride called FLYING FISH...
haha.. i was flying like superman... for real !!!
anyways...i just post the pictures...
i'm tooo tired to type. ;p

my granpaa, my mom, and , me...

my mom and me... some volcano mountain lahhh...
me, chu luei and grace... hahahuey wen candid !!! she looks superrr funnay...

haha sarung!!!!
my mom took this... so beautifull...
haha... me with the cheapest place on earth... haha///
more me...


thats about bali...


now, NST STAND CAMP !!!
haha...
supper funnn lahhhh
Ps SAM was amazing...
ppl says he looks like me...
but i say NOOOO !!! i look better . ;p
haha sorry sorry..
haha...
i was group leader again...
haha but i didnt do much...
it was all rach !!! [ claps to her ]
haha neways...
i'm tooo lazy to blog nowadays///

happy birthday jesus !!!you rock !!!!


~SWEET TIMES~





No comments: