Wednesday

14 Iron Monkeys 1 Missed Out Monkey

after 1 week of planning...
well not me of course...
well my class monitor tot it would be cool to watch a movie together...
what other movie than...
IRON MAN !!!
ar... the proton cannons ...
the flaming thingi from his hand...
the boost that helps him fly...
tempted... =P

well anyway...
there was 13 people at the start...
6 was with me...
7 was with zim...
but without knowing my monitor was on his way...
then lil punny ass ikhwan ...
[ i just love to call him that]
had arizan took the extra-ticket...
then bakrul , BLACK HYENA...
said milo , class monitor was on the way...
i was like SHITT....
so i panic LAA...
after blih bloo blah mess...
i decided to TARIK DIRI...
haiz...
anyways he deserved to watch that movie more than me...
he planned it...
hahaha...
anyways I KICKED some dude in basketball...
BOOOM !!!
hahaa..

oh plus i finally knew how strong our plastic ruler can stand!!!


PICTURES
7 PENS INCOUNTING !!! THATS HOW STRONG IT GOES !!!!From the right : DARREN , me , BERUK.... 14 tickets babe!!!!Should have bought the extra ONE ...


all and all...
ya im pretty sad but milo really deserved more...
but still quite happy...
haha
I LOVE K class 07/08

~SWEET TIMES~


No comments: