Wednesday

WATER HORSE MONKEY RIDER meets CRAZY FLOWERHORN.... BULLSHITTING...

Went to water horse today..
the show is so damm emo...
ish~
( I Didn't cry laa... )
haha there was a scene in the show where the water horse takes ANGUS in out of the water...
i was BULLSHIT....
ANGUS was water phobia and he could tahan it...
MEREPEK lebih...
kalau me... i sure wet my pants....
BIG TIME...
=P
JEN YEN and ONG said it was boring...
I BEG TO DIFFER...
screw you guys who it suck...
GO L yourself up....
( new word )
=P

other than that i met Zhu Sien on the way back...
i tell you...
SHE IS CRAZY....
i'd like totally safe her life ...
( i like fan away cigarette smoke with my hand you know...)
(2nd SMOKER and all blah blah... )
and she goes like laughing and all...
and the worst thing was...
she can't stop...

Anyways....
i had a great day...
and a great movie...
SCREW YOU...

~SWEET TIMES~

No comments: