Monday

The Crossed Line and The Lost of Respect.



well sir and ma'am...

you can call me a slacker , lousy , stupid , worthless anything you want...
but please never ever criticize my religion...
of course i put my religion over school...
NO COMPROMISE
but how dare you say that as if i was using as an excuse to skipped...
you said the children or my studies...
one answer sir...
THE CHILDREN...
i'm sorry that we couldn't inform you earlier ...
but still...
never criticize or put my religion on the line...
i've been actually been told to respect you because you are my teacher...
but still... i couldn't believe what i've hear...
i'm sorry ...
i can't respect them anymore.
not after today...
i've just lost 'IT'.





You sir and ma'am as the 'provider of knowledge' should know better.
Stop Think Respond.



P.S. hope your reading this.


~SWEET/SOUR TIMES~

No comments: