Thursday

Now What Are You Doing ?

went to watch WANTED with my class today...
other than the really cool stunts, action pack and AJ hot lips...
that movie actually moved me...
it made me think...
infact it helped me alot...

well the story is abt a accountant that goes trough his miserable daily life...
as he goes on...
he suddenly found out he was some-kind of super assasin...
and the movie goes on...
( not spoiling the movie )
mainly the movie is about finding himself...
but he waited so long...
and before that the only thing he did was getting kicked , bullied and used...
and that was a daily routine for him..
till a change...
A Change found him...

as the ending of the movie came about ...
the character ask himself a series of question...
and he ask himself
who am i ?

i ask myself too..
who am i ?
am i going trough a daily routine that is probably killing from the inside ?
am i walking the right path ?
am i pleasing god as he wants me too ?
am i who i was suppose to be ?
well...
i can't answer any of that question...
but all i can say is what i want in the future...
i want my life to be exciting...
i want to live life to the fullest...
i want to live life the right way...
i want to be ME ...
i can't promise myself to accomplish what i've set now...
but i am sure i try my very best...
so what college ?
so what course ?
i have no idea...
but im not worried...
because anything i do...
is still me...
change will come...
no doubt about it...
but is still me...
just a different me...
but is still ME...

and i want to throw the character's final words in the movie to you guys ...
SO,what the f*** you been doing lately?


Still stuck in your daily routine ?
Change it...

~SWEET TIMES~

2 comments:

ru said...

Like I always say to those people who are afraid of what the future has in store for them, "LIFE is WHAT you make it, babe!"

We are the decision-makers. I know, I know, they say that God has it all planned out and whatnot... The way I see it, God merely helps create opportunities for us in decision-making. Yes, he will always be there to guide us, but we are the ones who ultimately control where our lives are heading.

It's good (not to mention healthy) to ponder though. Hehe... I do it too.

Shou said...

lol.... rights on....