Saturday

Highlights for the past 3 days

HIGHLIGHTS

Singapore's Clinic- I had a stomach ache so i went to a clinic that my aunt insisted me to go... went i was holding my stomach and enduring my pain (Still pain) I looked up i saw an old woman with a missing middle toe . I quickly turn to my right . But i saw and woman with long hand hair ( is like a new head growing out of her hand) . Singapore Clinic SCARY!

Wai Kin SleepOver- After the 8 pm meeting that night i went to stayed over in wai kin's place with ryota ( chili padi boy). We ate our dinner at mc donald at 12am(super swt). Then we chatted for a very very very very long time(like Girls). We slept at 4 in the morning i think.

1U Lepak Time- I went to 1u with bunch of church people ryota, wai kin , marcia , hanrick ,nicole kow , kate ng , samantha , eirena , denise , elaine , melissa ( that ask me to carry a paper bag tht is so heavy) , Felix. We watch HBK that totaly suck but yet funny. Haha . I , hanrick , Kate , Melissa , Nicole kow and samantha ran off from sushi groove super mean but of course havent order =[ (felt bad .....NOT) .

THE PAST 3 DAYS HAS BEEN SUPER CHUNTED AND TIRING . ( Feel So Sleepy Now) . I'm So HYPE for the refuges of mymar today. You Know Why cause SHOU YI IS COMING!!!! ;P

No comments: