Wednesday

Singapore Day 1

7 am woke up , took my bath got rushed by my parents to my cousin house . After we all met up, we went ahead to the bus station (First Coach)... the bus ride took 5 long & cold(pratically froze to death) hours... then me and my cousin got stuck at the custom (forgot the WHITE CARD). Haha we reach there about like 3 45 . We spent 1 hour cycling around east coast... its has a beautiful sencenery (like those kind of korean drama) but there was alot of ppl ( POTONG STEAM) after that we found out that my uncle owns the tenats over there... i was like WHAT THE ??!! We had our dinner at one restaurant near EAST COAST ... My uncle order so much !!!! ( x boleh habis) T.T .... Then we head down to ORCHARD ROAD ... it was like crowded woth people.... Haha ... then i finally met up one of my old buddies PAUL ... It was mega cool meeting up with him .... haha it brings back alot of memories !!! Wish the other friends were here too !!!ish~ too bad....TOPMAN and GAP is super cheap here compare to malaysia T.T (Girls Are Meant to be here) ....Yan Shan(my cousin) she brought us to one shop called NYDC wow is like super chunted man the drinks!!!! LEMONaDE SHIVER!!!! is about like rm 18 per cup ..... after near 11 we took the MRT back.... the stations name was like well just wierd( am mo kiang , chou chu kang and etc.) The trains are way faster though .... so mayb LRT should name the stations with more weird names ( ok lame) .... hahaha.... my aunt is like super kind they waited for us and fetched us back to their house... we ate crab for supper = = .... ya we did !!! i post the picture once i reached KL... alrite peace out guys!!!
SHOU

No comments: