Sunday

Narrowstreet VS Camp

Eiks ! I opened a blog again.
I don't want this blog to die so soon.

Alright. NarrowStreet VS Camp!

Whoever say that church camp was boring?

Before Camp, I was super shock that I found out that I was a team leader. Seriously, I thought JANG made a mistake or something . Haha I msg him so many times to check . I thought he play a prank or something ( PS JANG can be very evil ) . I packed my luggage at 1 in morning because I totally forgot about the camp wakakaka. I was so bloody panic I went there without slippers( the camp was at PD) , pen and some other stuff.

Camp
my team
- 'Zhu Qiok' initially suppose to be ' Peg-Leg'
co leader
- Kate Ng ^^ thank you !
Memberku
- Dylan (cakap Banyak)
-Eylss ( Big Sis)
-Federick ( Complain je tau)
-Bryan ( Panic King)
-Sasha (Nicole punye sis)
-Wai Sheng(Nakal Gile)
-Tsan( Sporting)
-Debbie(Lucky Star)
-James(Peliknye)
-May Threen ( Helper)
Thanks Alot!
New Peng You
-Yi Shaun( Budak Gay) sorri Nicole !
-Ron ( Chunted Man)
Experience
-Love God Alot Gile
-Bond With Friends
-Ryota Tido xboleh bangun
-Leadership^^
-If your Room no. is D2-5 means got party
-Mesti Slumber
-Jonathan N' me Sama jenis SLUMBER KING
-Slumber people Pakat with Slumber people Brings Results
-Hanrick Goes High when he is sleepy
-15 minitues can tahan me for 2 days !
-Sand makes a great bed
-If want find hidden treasure must have lucky star ( Debbie Lim^^)
-Camwhore level-up
-Keith IS MEGA EVIL^^
-Debbie Woo Is BIG BULLY !!
GAMBAR ( some maybe abit gay for you all to handle)
Cross of christ BONDS USBudak gile from D2-5Posing Gile!
GAY!!!GayOFF!!!
ENDING


SlumberShou^^

1 comment:

M. said...

you should add in experience.. that you, jon chin and hanrick could only be woken by Barney's Theme Song at the beach.. lol