Monday

Rushing For Presents !

This year Christmas didn't really expect people to give me any present. So I didn't prepare any present at all. Sad Case. I rushed everything in a day. I was stucked when I was about to presents for the girls . I didn't know what to buy (I'm Noob in gifts). Necklace , Rings , Earings and etc. (totally out of the budget) . Then mom say girls like candles , no offense girls in my heart was like ( WHAT THE ?!!!) . So i bought a bunch of it. Well i'm not gonna tell what the other present are (cause later potong steam) . I like super panic when it comes to packaging after like don't how many attempts I finally finished it ( took me a whole night okay ? ). Give me a break !!!

It's just a few more hours is gonna be Jesus punye birthday. I'm like so mega disappointed because i can't go for countdown with my friends ( leaving to singapore tomorow) . Ish ~ . But i don't wanna be spoiler so...

I WISH YOU A HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS CHRI
ST!!!

No comments: