Tuesday

BATTLE OF SEXY NAMES

1) shou yi
2) sasha
3) samantha
4) emmeline
5)kate
6)ryota
7)mei san

who else? leave name at cbox before this fri poll starts sat morning....

im bored =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essay

haha just got back my english paper today...
my teacher said she read my essay twice...
she said was interesting...
hahaha... flattered!
well i wrote bout...
i having a girl that i like...
but when i when to NS she slept with my best friend....
haha ... typical Korean Drama...
haha...
oh ya i totaly did the dumb essay....
in like...
20 minutes...
i used my M-16...
haha damm nice...

Oh ... i saw a SUPER HOT CHICK in tuition ...
i couldn't pay attention...
she was bloody hot....
ish~
but 'the one' kept running trough my mind...
so it kinda potong steam...
WHY AM I IN LOVE ?!
(happy) =]


~SWEET TIMES~

No comments: