Saturday

Happy is all i want.

Hey Guys i'm back...
miss me boh?
=p
Wow...
Looking back at those posts...
i asked myself ...
WHY AM I SO BLODDY EMO....
Screw that man....
i wanna be happy...

haha...
okay...
CNY was boring...
no offense...
but I did caught quite alot of cool pics from my dad's cam...
haha...

I'm really LAZY...
seriously...
i just so hope i would be back two months from now...
where i would be at OU with my friends...
where i would not go home for a month...
where i would be in KYC camp be crazy...
where i would be in NST camp being high and sleepless ...
where i would just be so laid back on life...

Now i am...
ish~

opps...
going to emo level again...
STOP ( whacking myself)...
(shaking my head)...
okay...
hahaha...
you probably think i'm crazy...
i tell you what....
I AM.


OH YA....
i watched alot of movies...
FIGHT CLUB.
HOLIDAY (again)
SPIDER MAN 3
GIRL NEXT DOOR
GUESS WHO

haha...
all in one day...
hehe...
TV ADDICT!

bluek!

Thats about it...
well...
one more...
MUACKS...
( i'm high excuse me for that )

somethings wrong with the cbox huh?=[

~SWEET TIMES~

No comments: