Saturday

0930 nt a really nice time to have a meeting

siaow babe...
time out with jang..
930 in MORNING siaow...
crazy.. half way sleepy gila lucky jon kat situ...
later got high..

NST like usual...
then later we had no cell...
(so great)
we did some thank you card to the pastors...
(love u guys to bits)
well... i can't say 'we' did it...
it was more like 'they'...
hehe lazy me...
wht u gona do ? SUE ME?
bluek!
Oh thanks again to inessa for the cake!!!
we all just sat there and talk...
crapping...
nearly one hour plus...
it was nice
btw sasha won the poll thingi...
congrats =(
haha .. chill

well i got back my cross from camp...
it really makes me miss camp... well i hate it!!!
i really enjoyed camp... thinking back ...
ish~
why couldn't be a week?
nvm...
i look to the future!!!!

but i took some pics of my cross...
my was 'SPECIAL'
it's kind of short...
=P
SHUT UP 2 U CAMPERS!!!

hehe shorter than zara =P
SHOU-YI/2007/ VS CAMPPEG LEG love u ASSES!!!


~SWEET TIMES~

No comments: