Friday

XD lick the floor!!!!

well today was sports day...
tell you something...
i think this was actually the only year i came for sports day...
but..
I STILL DON"T GIVE A DAMN !!! =P
swt who won?
i wanna noe.. NOT
seriously i dunnoe who won...
somebody just leave it on my cbox ya?
after all the blah blah hip boo blah...
well i and felix we went home together...
we saw bunch of young kids...
one of them LICKED THE FLOOR...
Felix was like : WEI PUKI KOTOR SYOK...
he was like I X KISAH..

then felix ask him to do it again..
and he DID IT
i was like WTH ...
then i ask him to do again...
i wanted to take picture...
he did it before i took the picture..
that crazy ass...
he totaly made my day...
haha so cute yet disgusting...
he licked the floor 3 TIMES

well i got into argument with my mom today...
we like having the cold war now...
haha...

ass...
well i was blog hopping..
and i saw a picture of me in amanda blog..
totally candid!!!
its not what u think...
i didn't broke the handle !!!
seriously i am INNOCENT!!!
siaow...
it just came off
NOT MY FAULT!!!


~SWEET/sour TIMES~

No comments: