Sunday

A DIP TO REMEMBER

well guys...
well i'm BAPTIZED...
haha ...
okay okay ...
nicole moo got me...
i almost cry...okay ? happy?
ahh... don't what to say weh...
the feeling is just so different...
haha... but i got baptize the last...
and i notice something...
everytime doing something serious..
people will LAUGH ... what the?!
instance in camp...
the walking on the cross thing.. they laugh...
and today...
the others was so serious other than mine..
haiz.. but im happy...
seeing you guys happy...
haha...
oh ya i really want to thank my mom for coming today...
haha i saw her cry... =( / =)
hehe...
and ryota and ivan the guys that came to support me...
oh and...
Marica . Nicole . Kate . Sasha . Pei Ling . Mei San
thanks ya...
did i left out anybody?? hope i didn't =)
but seriously...
THANKS GUYS...
hey anyone have photos of me getting baptized?
send me .. you noe!!!
hehe...
in my cousins house so i post the pictures later okay ...
hehe...
6 more days to OAG!!!
arhh im so lucky !!!

~SWEET TIMES~

2 comments:

ru said...

Congratulations on your baptism Shou! =)...Indeed, it'll be a dip you'll remember. Cheers brah'!

Shou said...

haha it was !!!
thanks