Tuesday

i knew i had to do this a long time ago...

555

5 things found in my bag
- books not more than 5 ^^
- pencil box ( for the first time)
- handphone
- DVD
- A drama set

5 things found in my wallet
- money
- IC
- coins
- DVD card
- exam's time table

5 favourite things in my room
- knife
- lighter
- Camouflage Pants
- Mirror
- DVD

5 things I always wanted to do.
- well spend more time with her
- fly?
- to be with you^^
- crossdress
- sleep (currently)

5 things I'm currently into
- Movie
- Dramas
- Young And Dangerous
- joking
- got scam

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
- a kiss from KIM AH JOONG
- KIM AH JOONG herself
-KIM AH JOONG BF so i could kill him
- all the men and women to die expect me and KIM AH JOONG
- ... KIM AH JOONG !!!!!!!!!!!

The person who tagged you is: Tata

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
-Black
-Liar
-Asshole
-Joker
-Dumbass
(its from my heart)

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Being there...

If he/she becomes you lover, you will:
Shit ... im gonna have a black kid... =(

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
follow micheal jackson's way?

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you :
-ryota
-emilyn
-emmeline
-sasha
- ... KIM AH JOONG


~SWEET TIMES~

No comments: