Friday

Memories /// Suicide Note <<<

well another term ...
another exam...
another emo English essay from me ...
=P
The last teacher said that she liked my essay...
typical love story..
This time she said she was afraid...
The essay was entitled 'MEMORIES'
i sat there and think...
all i could think of was blood , death , tears and ' seize the day ' playing trough my mind...
eiks ~ how emo..
the story was that i had a girlfriend who is PREGNANT ( SEX BEFORE MARRAGIE)
no condoms... =P
plus i'm jobless..
well no money = robbing
robbing = police
police = 3 years in JAIL
haha...
my galfrens comes up and tell me it is over ...
she tell she not gonna let me see the kid...
After i paying th time i rushed to her house...
blih blah bllih booo...
i killed her... xD
n i found a note...
saying that the baby was a miscarriage...
ouch?
anyway i didn't know how i try to end tough...
so i made a final message to those who are reading...
haha it end up being a suicide note..
emo?
haha...

i got 42/50...
could've get better marks..
=(
shite!!!
Paintball is fun =)
Icecream KILLS

~SWEET TIMES~


No comments: