Monday

Took Me a While ... Sorry MUKE STRAWBERRY ... SO LATE

Layer 1
On the outside

Name: Shou
Birthdate: 14 Nov
Eye Colour: Black.
Hair Colour: Black.
Right or Left: Right.

Layer 2
On the inside

My Heritage: Ask My Mom
My Fear: Heights is one of them...
My weaknesses: Afraid to hurt people's feeling
My perfect pizza: BBQ

Layer 3
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

My thought first waking up: HER ^^
My most missed memories: Hanging out with HER ^^

Layer 4
My pick

Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
Single or Group Dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: NIKE
Tea or Nestea: TEH O AIS LIMAU
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla bcz is cleaner
Cappucino or Coffee: Coffee

Layer 5
Do you

Smoke: Use too
Curse: like waterfall
Take a shower: Yes.
Have a crush: Yes!
Think you're in love: hehe YUP ^^
Go to school: hope not
Want to get married: YUP
Believe in yourself: SOMETIMES
Think you're a health freak: NOPE

Layer 6
In the past

Drank alcohol: u think?
Gone to the mall: Includes OU , KLCC , TS , Curve ?
Been on stage: Yes.
Eaten sushi: Haha FAV FOOD

Layer 7
Have you ever

Played a stripping: Nope ... but i wanna
Change whoever you are to fit in: LAST TIME

Layer 8
Are you hoping

To be married: REFER INFORMATION ABOVE ^^
To ride a motorbike: HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!

Layer 9
In a guy

Best eye colour: Black , Blue
Best hair colour: Black or Brunette
Best hairstyle: Metro-sexual or Grugde
Short or long hair: Not too short or long

Layer 10
What were you doing

A minute ago: Doing this tag.
An hour ago: Wacthing Beautiful cooking
4-5 hours ago: BEAUTIFUL COOKING
1 month ago: LAZING AROUND
A year ago: Skipping Tuition

Layer 11
Finish the sentences

I love: God. Her ^^
I feel: Happy
I hate: Lady Fingers
I hide: Er... What do i hide?
I need: A LIFE
I miss: time with HER ^^

Layer 12
Tag five people

1:IVAN
2:RYOTA
3:NICOLE MOO
4:MARCIA
5:EMILYN

No comments: