Sunday

my life daily life ~

eiks...
so tired ...
shit man...
my coach was so damm mad for the first time after so many years...
i think he was having his 'man's period'
walao...
crazy coach made us run and sprint non-stop for 45 minutes...
i almost die!!!
i'm so weak =.=
but it felt nice...
really nice ^^
~WOOT~

bloody shit...
my bro really need to get himself a lesson...
he gotta to know what are people's limit !!!
ish~
in life not we don't get everything we want...
alrite? tattoo it in your mind!!!
ish~
bloddy ass...

alrite moving on...
oh ya!!!
i missed INDIE FEST' ...
my mom didn't want me to go...
after such drastic change in the election ...
it was for my safety.. i get it ... i don't wanna die young...
bollocks..


i was blog hopping the other day i saw my kai jie blog she did a letter...
meant to be sent to the future her ...
i thought was pretty cool...
i want to do it to...
just that..
i don't know what to write...
i wanna know more of myself...
i guess write it next time !!!

My dad messed up the tournament date...
its on the 16..
means i get to do alot stuff...
friday night...
saturday morning / afternoon / night
~whoo~
hurray ...


~SWEET /SOUR TIMES ~

No comments: